Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Emel Alp Sari - new link

Recently, I got a "friend" request from SCBWI (Society of Children's Book Writers and Illustrators) from someone of whom I'd never heard. Usually, it's from people I have met. You can never tell with these things; sometimes people's details are hijacked. I couldn't take a chance. So I Googled Emel Alp Sari and found that she was a freelance children's book illustrator of German background. I emailed her to make quite sure the request had come from her, in case it was an attempt at a virus and she replied that the request was indeed from her - she had come across a book of mine, Your Cat Could Be A Spy, in Turkey of all places! Nice, eh? :-)

So I have accepted her friend request and I am adding a link to her page in case you're a publisher of children's books or education titles (she seems to have a lot of those under her belt) and would like to take a look at her web site.

Welcome to my blog, Emel!

No comments: