Search This Blog

Friday, February 04, 2011

Whale's Tale review copies



I've had a request from Liz Bright at Peggy Bright Books, asking me to offer, on her behalf, review copies of The Whale's Tale by Edwina Harvey (reviewed on this site and January Magazine some time ago) to bloggers who might be interested. She knows this site does a lot of speculative fiction reviews and is read by those interested in the area.

So how about it? Anyone want a free book to review? All I can tell you, apart from my own review, is that the students at my school have been enjoying it very much. They were lucky enough to meet the author at Book Club when she was in Melbourne last year for Aussiecon and had a great time discussing it with her.

If you're interested, contact Liz at the following email address: editor@peggybrightbooks.com.

No comments: