Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!


First post for 2012 - I hope you enjoyed last year's posts! Have a happy new year, all my friends and followers, and here are some resolutions:

1. Write as much as I can, short fiction and long.
2. Finish the Wolfborn-universe novel and have a go at selling it.
3. Read and review as many books as I can, YA and speculative fiction.
4. Get my oven fixed so I can bake again, something I find very soothing and creative. Now I've discovered that wonderful  YA writer Sophie Masson has a recipe blog and seem, for some reason, to be picking up followers on Twitter who have their own recipe blogs, it's time I got stuck into it. You CAN write books and cook.
5. Get my library doing lots of good stuff, as I did last year.
6. Score some speaking invitations..? Well, I can only try.


3 comments:

Paul Huntley Airhart / Airship DC said...

And a Happy New Year to You: Sue!

I hope Your 2012 brings You Everything You ever wanted, My dear Friend.

Your adoring fan; Paul

Sue Bursztynski said...

Aw, thanks, Paul! And may 2012 bring you lots of art commissions you love doing.

Lan said...

Happy New Year Sue! You do so much already, I don't know how you're going to fit it all in. Once upon a time I used to love baking and cooking in general. Now that I live away from my parents, it's a pain!