Search This Blog

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Forthcoming Interview - Mark Walden

I'm preparing some questions for Mark Walden, author of the H.I.V.E. series and am hoping to pop up his replies here, when he's answered. One of the most popular posts on this blog is one of my H.I.V.E reviews and I know he has a big audience out there.  It will be a very interesting post when it goes up, so stand by!

I'd also like, at some stage, to interview some young bloggers - teenagers or people who started a blog in their teens and are still going. If that works out, I may follow it up with an interview with people who started a blog later in life, not having been brought up in the Internet era.

For the time being, if you're a youthful blogger who would like either an interview or a guest post here, let me know, either in a comment or by email. I do have a few people in mind whom I might email anyway, as soon as I have done the questions for Mark Walden. I think it's quite wonderful that teenagers are doing something this creative. There are a lot of young book bloggers out there, but at least one I admire, who isn't a book blogger, has a career in journalism ahead of her.

No comments: