Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guest Post Up On Mary Victoria's Web Site

Mary Victoria, author of the Chronicles Of The Tree series, has been celebrating the release of a new anthology in which she has a story by a series of posts on the theme of Place As Character. Most of the guest bloggers have been people with stories in the anthology, but Mary, who has been very supportive of my writing since we met at Aussiecon 4, invited me to add my thoughts though I wasn't in the anthology.

So I've written a post, partly on other people's books - the character of the Citavita in Froi of the Exiles and of Mordor in Lord of The Rings - and partly on the forest as a character in Wolfborn.

Here's the link and while you're on the web site, check out the fabulous trailer for Mary's new book.

Go to Mary Victoria Net, here.

No comments: