Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Me Reading From Wolfborn

The other day I read on YouTube from my work-in-progress, The Sword And The Wolf (urk! Awful title, only working one) and today, on a day of 35 degree heat, three sleeps till I have to be back at work, I recorded myself reading a snippet from the book you CAN  buy. It's from Chapter 4, where the hero is lost in the forest during a storm and meets some beings he wasn't expecting to see out there...
You can check it out here.

Please do, even if you've seen it here, it's really good and the more hits I get out there, the more I'm likely to get. This promotion is important to those of us who are trying to earn some royalties and maybe even be asked to write another book. :-)

Meanwhile, what-the-heck, have a look here - I seem to get plenty of hits on this site when I put up a video.


6 comments:

Sean Wright said...

You have a nice reading voice Sue.

Sean Wright said...

I note that Wolfborn is also available as an ebook. Excellent

Sue Bursztynski said...

Aw, thanks, Sean. :-) Yes, you can get it as an ebook.You can buy it on iTunes or Amazon. I couldn't resist buying a copy for my iPad.

Sean Wright said...

I was surprised at the bredth of formats it was in. I know its been released a year but very wide coverage.

Sean Wright said...

"breadth" - ehem :)

Sue Bursztynski said...

I can only *hope* there's a wide coverage. :-) It's been out in Australia a year, yes, and people outside of Australia have been able to buy it on e-book for that time, but I'm just waiting with bated breath for the publishers to make the announcement that it will be available in print elsewhere. Real soon now! :-)