Search This Blog

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Guest posts coming to an end

I hope you have been enjoying these posts and will be interested enough to check out these authors' other work and their web sites. I want to thank Edwina and Simon for their help and co-operation in getting this going and for liking one of my stories enough to publish it.

Okay, I have an interest in this, with a story in it, but I also happen to think this is a very special anthology, with some top writers in it. One nice thing about small press in Australia is that even bestselling writers will happily accept a token payment and write for it. They don't have to - they just do. If you do check out Light Touch Paper Stand Clear, you'll notice that there are some writers in there who have won major awards, have been on the New York Times Bestseller list and at least one who has given us a guest post who has co-written with Larry Niven! Of course, they're modest enough that I had to check these things out when I was looking for photos and information about them.

Before I sign off for now, I'm just reminding you that there are only two days left to enter our giveaway. Gentle readers, this is your chance to read this wonderful anthology wherever you live. If you have a blog with a spec fic focus you can get one for review.  What is there to lose by clicking the comment button? :-)


No comments: