Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

My ASIM Stories Back Up!

If you take a look at the side of this page, at Pages, you'll notice I have reinstalled my ASIM stories, as   Sue's Andromeda Spaceways Stories, right below Sampler Of Sue Bursztynski Stories 2012 , which are the ones eligible for the Chronos Awards. If you live in Australia, you have till Monday to read and nominate them. They're all stories I'm proud of, but with so much published by Aussie press, big and small, some things get missed, alas. If you're outside Australia, why not download them anyway? They're free.  In any case,  both these pages will stay up and may occasionally be added to.

Just be aware that the files are ePub only, as that's what Creative Book Builder does, as well as PDF. No Mobi at this stage, alas, but PDF can be opened on a Kindle, it just doesn't have a cover. If you want PDF, feel free to contact me at sbursztynski@gmail.com and I'll send it to you. Thanks, miki and Austin, for requesting your PDFs, which I hope you will enjoy!

No comments: